I assume it's a debit transaction as the word debit present in a given description.
- Anyway, the SWPS clearly means the transaction belongs to the card swipe. Whether debit or credit card.
- Of course, this type of transaction created doubts in the account holder's mind as they did not carry readable words or business name or purpose.
- You can say it is a negative point of SBI Bank's transaction maintenance system.
How to locate this transaction?
- Such transactions probably initiate SMS. However, they too meaningless. You still can not guess anything.
- The best way to locate this transaction is to check your email inbox.
- Check eCommerce websites like Flipkart, Amazon & other sites from where you generally made purchases.
- Check payment apps like Paytm, PhonePe, Google Pay & related UPI apps.
If you can still locate it, then the best way to contact the State Bank of India personally. Beware of toll-free numbers available online. Some of these numbers are planted by fraudsters for malicious purposes.